The best year round whitewater rafting in the UK
Our most popular and best value activity. Grade 4/5 White Water Rafting with Cliff Jumping included for those with a head for heights! The River Findhorn offers the best white water rafting in Scotland and the UK being the only rafting trip in the UK above Grade 3 that runs all year. Ace is the only company to run the challenging Lower Gorge. Ideal conditions can be expected in spring and autumn and after rainfall any time of year when the whitewater rafting is world-class! Includes; a light lunch, stunning wilderness scenery, abundant wildlife, heated change rooms and quality warm wetsuit.
Available: Daily. All year round
Duration: 10am to approx. 4pm
• Most popular and best value activity
• Best year round rafting in the UK
• Stunning scenery
• Up to grade 5 rapids
• Heated change rooms, no roadside changing in the rain
• World Class White Water Rafting in High Water conditions
• International Rafting Federation Trained and Qualified Guides with PASSION!
What is Included:
• Light lunch snack
• Professional Photographs
• Optional Cliff Jumping from 5 to 30 feet
• Quality equipment and warm clean wet suit so you don’t get cold
• Purpose Built Activity Base with reception, heated changing rooms and ample parking
• Friendly Booking Staff who can assist in your visit to the area from accommodation to transport
What you need to bring:
Please bring a towel, swim suit or bathers and foot wear that will get wet suitable for walking on uneven ground such as old trainers. (We can supply wet-suit booties for £2.00 a pair – proceeds go to the Findhon, Nairn and Lossie Fisheries Trust)
Location: Auchnagairn, Moray
The minimum age is 13 for the full adventure. Ages 8 – 13 can take part but must walk round the bigger rapids depending on water levels
No previous rafting or river experience is required, you only need to be fit enough to comfortably walk 2 miles
There are no reviews yet.