Up to Grade 3 Canoeing and Kayaking with inflatable boats on the picturesque River Findhorn
The middle section of the River Findhorn has long been a draw for kayakers and canoeists due to fabulous scenery, abundant wildlife and a mixture of calm relaxed stretches between first class grade 3 white water rapids. Ace offer canoeing and kayaking trips suitable for the first time enthusiast by using one and two person stable inflatable canoes and kayaks under instruction by our friendly qualified river guides. All equipment is provided along with professional photographs and transport from our dedicated river side base. This activity can also be combined with Findhorn family rafting trip
Available: All year round. (Additional Dates and Times Available on Request)
Duration: 10am to approx. 1pm
Price excluding discounts: £50
• Stunning scenery
• Up to grade 3 rapids
• Excellent safety record
• Heated change rooms, no roadside changing in the rain
• Take a Raft along, ideal for groups with some more conservative members
• International Rafting Federation Trained and Qualified Guides with PASSION!
What is Included:
• Professional Photographs
• Transport from the Activity Center to and from Activities
• Donations to the River Trust Charity made on your behalf
• Quality equipment and warm clean wet suit so you don’t get cold
• Purpose Built Activity Base with reception, heated changing rooms and ample parking
• Friendly Booking Staff who can assist in your visit to the area from accommodation to transport
What you need to bring:
Please bring a towel, swim suit or bathers and foot wear that will get wet suitable for walking on uneven ground such as old trainers. (We can supply wet-suit booties for £2.00 a pair – proceeds go to the Findhon, Nairn and Lossie Fisheries Trust)
The minimum age is 10 for this adventure.
No previous river experience is required and non-swimmers are more than welcome.