Wild Dog Outdoors will take you on a tour, hand picking highlights of Hadrian’s Wall World Heritage Site. The tour is totally tailored to you.
We can spend the entire day hiking (up to 9 miles) along the iconic central section of Hadrian’s Wall. Or if you would like to visit the museums and archaeological sites we will take you to TWO of the museums listed below. Your guide will be able to explain a history of each site and what makes it so unique. Enjoy a picnic lunch, taking in the stunning vistas across the Northumberland National Park, or a pub lunch in a local inn with charm and atmosphere. We can happily mix a 3 mile hike in the morning with musuem visits in the afternoon. The choice is yours….
- Cawfields, Hadrian’s Wall
- Vindolanda Roman Fort
- The Roman Army Museum
- Housesteads Roman Fort
- Chesters Roman Fort
£85 per person
- Complimentary transport included for 2-4 people
- Site entry to one museum is included in this price
- A half day tour is also available
- Tours in English
- Your guide will be dressed in authentic clothing for this tour. He does, however, reserve the right to wear modern clothing if the weather is causes concern for health and safety.